We were planning to attend the congress of the European Association of Poison Centres and Clinical Toxicologists (EAPCCT) in Tallinn, but it was cancelled due to the pandemic.
The abstracts for the congress have been published, however, and are available to view online.
Our abstracts are:
- Animal PoisonLine: review of a new public access veterinary poisons information service
- Flurbiprofen toxicosis in dogs (in collaboration with Tox Info Suisse, the Swiss Poison Centre)
- A retrospective study of cement exposure in 42 dogs
Other veterinary abstracts included:
- Cases of botulism in waterfowls in the Po river valley
- Perinatal transmission of an anticoagulant rodenticide in a dog